Information regarding online BS program & Germany

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently a student in the 12th batch of the academic year 2024-25 and am preparing to appear for the JEE in 2025. However, my aspiration is to pursue undergraduate studies in Computer Science in Germany, which requires a 13-year schooling background not typically fulfilled by Indian educational standards. Consequently, I am exploring alternative pathways in case I do not meet the JEE Advanced cutoff.

I would appreciate your guidance on the following inquiries:

1. Degree Relevance: If I do not meet the JEE Advanced cutoff, would a Online BS Degree Program in Data Science & Information be accepted for application to German universities? Or is a BTech degree from an Indian college mandatory?
  2. Comparison with German Requirements: How does the structure and content of a one-year bachelor’s degree program in India align with the expectations of German universities for undergraduate admissions in Computer Science?
  3. Online Degree Completion: If I pursue a foundation-level online BS degree in Data Science in IITM, can I accelerate its completion? What is the expected timeline for receiving the certificate of qualification?

I kindly request official clarification on these matters to assist me in making informed decisions about my academic future.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,

Aditya Chauhan