How to get Myndwell certificate, admission letter, general thoughts about OHM

Hi! I have been accepted to an M.Tech. program at IITM, and I wanted to inquire how to get a Myndwell certificate as required by the Office of Hostel Management; the OHM is asking me to contact the Wellness Office.
I don’t know, but I could find only this: https://www.wellnessiitm.com/wellness-centre-1

So, whom do I need to contact?

Additionally, OHM is also asking admission letter from academic section, is that thing to do done on the day of arrival of do I already have that form?

Furthermore, I have paid hostel fees and I will be bringing its receipt, my question is do I need to pay mess fee in advance as well or will that be processed on the day of arrival as well?

Asking this as, OHM on mail asks to bring both hostel and mess fees receipt before hand, however on the CCW website, in the instructions for hostel onboarding, it mentions that mess registration will be done only after room allotment, and after registration, I can pay the mess fees. In short, OHM is giving two different instructions.

Lastly, why all the IITs hostel management sucks this bad tbh, giving mixed instructions. I can also go on about whether fee to paid on SBI collect or fees.iitm.ac.in, which required me an account but that doesn’t exist yet, so I paid on SBI collect.

Anyway, thanks!